Oh No! What did i do? I overindulged this weekend! Why? Because it was Easter and everyone else around me was doing it.
So what next?
I’ll tell you what, it is never too late to restart your healthy habits that will give your metabolism a great kick start .
- Drink tons of lemon water
This Water will help flash out toxins from all the junk you might have consumed.
2. Get your cardio going on
Any exercise that brings your heart rate up will help burn some (not all) excess calories you may have gained from all the sugars , salt and greasy foods.
3. Throw away all the remaining junk ‘lefties‘
We all know that throwing away food is real bad but then again junk isn’t food, it is all empty calories with 0% nutritional value. So whichever way you choose to get rid of the ‘lefties‘ to avoid further temptation, DO IT!
4. Re-stock on the Vegetables, Fruits and whole grains.
Do not sail on the unhealthy foods boat for so long lest you get addicted. Get your taste buds back on track with eating your:
- vegetables – Any green leafy, stem and root vegetables
- Fruits- bananas, watermelon etc
- Whole grains – Oats, Whole meal bread, whole grain sugar free cereals, brown rice etc
5. Don’t sweat it!
Don’t sweat it, It’s never that serious, Nothing worth losing your mind over. Falling down does not define you, what matters is getting back up gracefully, facing the giant head on and moving on.
Remember,you are beautiful just the way you are.