So it is that time of the day again and Working out sounds like
(a) A good plan
(b) A bad plan
(2) You struggle to get up let alone put on your snickers to get moving.
(3)You scroll through your instagram hoping to get just the motivation you need and for a second there you doubt the numerous display of ripped abs you see on your feed .
(4) Then you snap out of it and realise they are indeed very real and this humans work their…….” I would say
butts off but kids are watching So i am just going to say hearts off instead.
Then Bam! Your motivation kicks in.
Full Attire ~ check √
Earphones ~ check√
Water bottle ~ check√
And a picture of Leonado DiCaprio that you probably don’t need ~ check √
and you are ready to get that workout done.
(5) Then you see the weights that have been lying there all along waiting for you then you second guess.
(6) Then you realise that is the lamest thing you ever told yourself
(7) Then you gain the little confidence that you have left and start, then you realise it is not as bad as you thought, the first few reps seem like a walk in the park
(8)until you get to the last rep , when all energy is gone. When everything is breaking loose, your bladder,Your morale, confidence, energy , sweat, eyes. You wonder why on earth you are submitting yourself to this and then you blame God who is in this case 100% innocent
(9)Then you get it over and done with and you realise that you have a new found power within you. It is the best feeling in the whole world and you are ready to conquer the world in a good positive way not the Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and ferb kind of way.
(10) Then you walk away hoping that tommorrow should be here already so you could do it all over again