I met almond nuts and our love instantly got brewed in an African pot.I went head over heels, they are not only good looking,
See what I mean?
They make your health look good too. Talk about all sorts of awesomeness.I try to have almonds with me wherever I go since I get hungry, A LOT!
Here are some health benefits of Almond nuts that will stalk your mind during snack time and probably make you choose wisely!
- They have antioxidants that prevent Heart diseases and Cancer
- They lower the blood cholesterol hence reducing your risk of blood pressure
- They are the best source of Vitamin E , this in return reduces aging by bettering your skin (where my ladies at?)
- It prevents diseases like diabetes by reducing the blood sugar level
- Last but not least , if you are looking to drop that weight, Almond nuts curbs hunger hence lowering calorie intake which aids in loosing that extra weight
So next time you see this gorgeous,tasty, mouthwatering,,,,,,,,,, what am I doing? (Thou’ shall not last over food Brenda!!!!)
look, all I am saying is next time you see this (see below)
do not pass them by, okay?
Have you voted yet? No? my blog recently got nominated for the 2016 BAKE Awards. to vote for me, just click http://www.blogawards.co.ke/vote/ and go to number (16) , Best health blog ‘couchhealthandfitness’ (d) and vote for me and I will really appreciate.
stay beautiful, stay fit , stay CON-FIT-DENT , and stay healthy