I was used to the normal nuts, aka ‘njugu‘ , a.k.a the tastiest nuts ever a.k.a I should stop saying a.k.a already …until I met almond nuts and our love instantly got brewed in an African pot.I went head over heels, they are not only good looking
see what I mean?
But they make your health look good too…. Bam! talk about all sorts of awesomeness .I always have almonds with me wherever I go since I get hungry all the time and I tend to want to snack all the time. ( Hey you got to blame it on (HIIT) workouts, they are literally like all day appetizers ,I am not even kidding ) . Anyway, here are some health benefits of Almond nuts. Maybe it will convince you to go grab a handful in exchange for the usual fried foods during snack time !
- They have antioxidants that prevent Heart diseases and Cancer
- They lower the blood cholesterol hence reducing your risk of blood pressure
- They are the best source of Vitamin E , this in return reduces aging by bettering your skin (where my ladies at?)
- It prevents diseases like diabetes by reducing the blood sugar level
- Last but not least , if you are looking to drop that weight, Almond nuts curbs hunger hence lowering calorie intake which aids in loosing that extra weight
so next time you see this gorgeous…. tasty….mouthwatering……….. what am I doing? (Thou’ shall not last over food Brenda!!!!)
look, all I’m saying is next time you see this (see below)
do not pass them by, okay?
Have you voted yet? No? my blog recently got nominated for the 2016 BAKE Awards. to vote for me, just click http://www.blogawards.co.ke/vote/ and go to number (16) , Best health blog ‘couchhealthandfitness’ (d) and vote for me and I will really appreciate.
stay beautiful, stay fit , stay CON-FIT-DENT , and stay healthy